JOB DESCRIPTION: Community Engagement Coordinator – Adult Work and Learning
Employment status: 3 year contract
Position reports to: School Principal
Salary range: $60,000-$70,000 plus 9.5% super and generous salary packaging
A full position description is attached below.
The Adult Work and Learning Coordinator is exceptional at building relationships and skilled at developing
pathways for families and the community to participate in education and employment.
They play a key role in:
- Building trust with parents, families and community members in areas experiencing significant disadvantage;
- Engaging with family and community members about their skills, aspirations and interests;
- Developing partnerships that provide opportunities for informal learning, as well as pathways into high-quality accredited training; and
- Providing pre-employment assistance and supporting connections to employment opportunities.
- Building effective relationships, being action and impact oriented, and a deep commitment to empowering
- families and communities experiencing disadvantage are core competencies for this role
Position description: DOWNLOAD
Position contact: Deb Bray – email@example.com
Applications close: 11.59pm 22 January 2018
How to apply
Submit your application below that will include a cover letter and separate resume
(Max 3 pages)
If you have any questions specific to the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org