- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will only collect and use personal information with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
- We will endeavour to ensure personal data is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, to be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to our networks and communities’ information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our work in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.