Robinvale College, Swan Hill Rural City Council, YMCA, Robinvale District Health Services, Department of Education, Department of Families, Fairness and Housing.
EARLY YEARS ONLINE HUB
The Early Years Online Hub provides a collection of information under one roof for families seeking information about all Early Years services available within the Swan Hill Local Government Area. This online resource provides access to a range of essential services for children, young people, new parents, soon-to-be new parents, families, and individuals. It also includes new parent resources, program listings, lists of events, community spaces, and all other relevant information for parents or soon-to-be parents and carers.
1. Children in the Robinvale community grow up healthy and happy.
- Support parents and carers to help their children learn at home.
- Partner with health services to support children’s health and development.
- Make it easier for families to regularly attend early learning services.
- Work with early learning services to improve the quality of services for the Robinvale community.
2. Students are engaged and connected to school.
- Support Robinvale College to create a sense of pride within the College.
- Partner with local organisations and volunteers to deliver activities that children and parents are interested in.
- Encourage students to have hopes and dreams for future learning.
- Support youth to build their knowledge of and access local employment pathways.
3. Families are supported and connected to the school.
- Create opportunities for families to connect at the College and feel welcome at Robinvale College.
- Work with service providers and families to build parents and carers understanding of the importance of engagement in their children’s learning.
4. Families are happy, healthy and well.
- Make it easier for families to access the services they need locally.
- Facilitate services working together to better support families.
5. Improving adult learning opportunities.
- Partner with organisations to deliver adult English classes locally.
Industry tour and bus initiative leads to employment outcomes in Robinvale
Our Place’s Glenn and Tony have worked alongside partners on an industry tour to create awareness of employment opportunities and a bus initiative tha…
The Robinvale Community Brass Band performs to a live audience
The Robinvale Community Brass Band recently performed at “The Beat”, an annual State Schools showcase featuring the best musical, dance, and drama tal…
The Early Years Online Hub is now live
The Early Years Online Hub was recently launched in Robinvale with community members, local services, and practitioners in attendance. What is the Ear…
The Robinvale Journey
Download the resource: The Robinvale Journey.
Connecting the Robinvale Community
Download the resource: Connecting the Robinvale Community.