Robinvale College, Swan Hill Rural City Council, YMCA, Robinvale District Health Services, Department of Education and Training, Department of Families, Fairness and Housing.
1. Children in the Robinvale community grow up healthy and happy.
- Support parents and carers to help their children learn at home.
- Partner with health services to support children’s health and development.
- Make it easier for families to regularly attend early learning services.
- Work with early learning services to improve the quality of services for the Robinvale community.
2. Students are engaged and connected to school.
- Support Robinvale College to create a sense of pride within the College.
- Partner with local organisations and volunteers to deliver activities that children and parents are interested in.
- Encourage students to have hopes and dreams for future learning.
- Support youth to build their knowledge of and access local employment pathways.
3. Families are supported and connected to the school.
- Create opportunities for families to connect at the College and feel welcome at Robinvale College.
- Work with service providers and families to build parents and carers understanding of the importance of engagement in their children’s learning.
4. Families are happy, healthy and well.
- Make it easier for families to access the services they need locally.
- Facilitate services working together to better support families.
5. Improving adult learning opportunities.
- Partner with organisations to deliver adult English classes locally.
After-school activities like sport, music, craft and dance build children’s confidence, help them make friends and learn to get along with people, kee…
Download the resource: The Robinvale Journey.
Place-based approaches bring together the resources that communities need to thrive. Grounded in collaboration, they work towards strengthening commun…