Aldercourt Primary School, Mahogany Rise Primary School, Monterey Secondary
College, Frankston City Council, Community Kinders Plus, Department of
Education, Department of Families, Fairness and Housing.
1. Children are supported to grow up healthy and happy
- Help families to feel supported in understanding their child’s development, from pregnancy through to starting school. We will do this by helping families to access local early learning and health services.
- Work with families to provide information and warm referrals to the services they need.
- Work with the Frankston North schools and health and wellbeing services, so families and their children can easily access support during their primary school and secondary school years.
2. Students are engaged and connected to learning
- Support a range of early learning activities and opportunities for families and their children.
- Support the community in Frankston North to build greater connection with the schools and learning opportunities on offer.
- Support student aspirations, encouraging children and families to have hopes and dreams for their future.
- Partner with local clubs and organisations to increase access to out of hours activities for children.
3. Families are happy, healthy and well
- Create an environment where parents feel welcome onsite and are connected to both the schools and the support they need.
- Support providers to deliver services locally and provide families with referrals and information that will help them to access the services more easily.
- Work with organisations to deliver opportunities for parents and carers to meet others and learn new skills.
FRANKSTON NORTH stories
Our Place Frankston North and site partners have worked with Peninsula Health to enable a health hub to be delivered on site 5 days a week.…
Students in Frankston North have increased access to literacy resources thanks to philanthropic funders.…
The annual Children's Book Council of Australia (CBCA) Book Week always creates a buzz and excitement for books and reading in education settings, pla…
Download the resource: Connecting The Frankston North Community.