Multipurpose Room, Ground Floor
Carlton Learning Precinct
150 Palmerston St, Carlton
The Strengthening Parent Support Program supports families and carers, of a child with developmental challenges, to connect with others and build supportive networks in their local community.
What does the program offer:
- Regular meetings for families and carers in a safe, relaxed and inclusive setting
- Information on understanding your child’s behaviour and development
- Learn how to better communicate with your child
- Linkages to other community supports and services available to assist you and your child
- Individual support
- Exclusive members only access to the SPSP Facebook group
Who can attend:
- Families and carers living in the City of Melbourne area.
- The child does not have be a NDIS participant or be in receipt of services from MacKillop Family Services to access the program.
For more information visit Strengthening Parents | MacKillop Family Services.